Wednesday, June 15, 2011

It is a wall I see?

What do you do when you get to the top of the mountain? Do you reach for higher ground or you dive free falling? Do we always have to have something out of the reach or can we just set a smooth sail?

These days the floor I am standing on seems to be out of shape, moving under my feet and swapping me all over the place, and I am starting to wonder how many times one can actually keep standing when all you want to do is lay there.

I am not sure what I am yapping on, but it’s been blurry. I am finally on the end of a long thread and I can see another one coming. So here I am, trying to pick up the pieces of a long life battle and a long way home. Two completely separate paths and only one way to go.

Suddenly everything I ever wanted seems to be crumbling on, but only inside of me.